Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Obama needs to go.


For those of you’ve who’ve read my posts, you know I’m not a fan of the current republican trends, nor their propaganda machine. But, I have to say - I’ve absolutely had it. I’m done. Obama simply lacks the internal fortitude to be commander in chief.

Let’s look at what he’s done:
• He campaigned on closing Guantanamo, it remains open.
• He promised to end the Bush tax cuts… he personally approved them.
• He did no personal work on the Heath Care act and instead handed the entire deal over to one of the most controversial politicians, Nancy Pelosi.
• He as completely crumpled in negotiations over debt ceiling with the republicans. He has lost every single one of his standing points.

The Republicans smell blood and they're not going to settle for anything less than completely embarrassing the President... and he'll probably crumple there too...

I’m not trying to make a case about the validity of any of his stances. All I’m saying is he lacks the ability to lead, to negotiate and to make a moral stand. Absence of those qualities eliminate him from the pool of presidential material.
Someone said it, and I who heartedly agree – “We voted for change and we’re all disappointed”. It’s time for this nightmare to end. Someone who’s not a nutjob and with some guts- STAND UP PLEASE!!!

Keep your minds open, and your wallets closed.
-BT

No comments: